5 Steps To Program Your HomeLink® SystemNote: Some vehicles may require the ignition be turned on or the vehicle actually running to program the Homelink® transceiver.
Step by Step Instructions
To program a rolling code compatible Homelink® system, please follow these steps.
- Press and hold the two outside buttons on the Homelink® system until the LED starts to blink, release buttons
- Press and hold the desired Homelink® button and the transmit button on your rolling code transmitter at the same time until the Homelink® LED changes from a slow blink to a rapid blink. (Your Homelink® system is now programmed)
- Locate the learn code button on your garage door opener. (These are located under the light cover or on the rear panel depending on model)
- Press the learn code button on the garage door opener, a red LED will start to blink. (You will have 30 seconds to complete programming)
- While the LED on the garage door opener is blinking, return to the vehicle and press the pre-programmed Homelink® button 4 times. (Or until the garage door operates).
Should you need additional information about programming your Homelink® transceiver, please call Overhead Door™ 7 Rivers Region at (608) 783-6080.